Hello NLCA Kindergarten Families!
I hope you all have had a great Summer. We will be returning to school soon. Here is what you will need to provide for your child.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $25 Supply Fee (to be given to me. If you write a check please make it out to NLCA & mark "Kindergarten Supply Fee" in the memo) *This supply fee is to cover the cost of classroom activities & help with graduation
- 1 box (24 count) of Crayola Crayons *regular size & not twist ones
- 1 Plastic Pencil Box
- I pack of colored pencils
- Headphones for ipads to keep in the Classroom
- 2 Elmer's Glue Sticks
- 3 boxes of Tissues *Regular size
- 2 packs of Disinfectant Wipes
- Complete change of clothes to keep at school
- Small pillow & blanket for nap time
- Backpack *regular size not small
- Lunchbox (if your child plans on eating cold lunch)
- Reusable Water Bottle